• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I would say yes, definitely, but I'm not in the US and this is a really touchy subject with many US citizens - so really what I think doesn't count.

same question

Yes, plenty guns in Canada too by the way and on the increase in the UK thanks to Eastern Europe. Do you still frame photos?.

Yes, plenty guns in Canada too by the way and on the increase in the UK thanks to Eastern Europe. Do you still frame photos?.

Yes, then I have no place to put them - back to the original question about Canada and guns, it's illegal to own a gun here - need a special permit for collectors and hunting so the guns here are used by criminals, biker gangs and legally by the police, of course.

Do you own a pet?

Nope, 26" one-speed with cruiser tires, wide seat and a wicker basket on the front. I also have a bell. :) I have a stationary recumbent for when the roads are too bad or it's too hot outside for riding.

Do you like the song "Fat-Bottomed Girls" by Queen?

Yes...I'm so sick of it. I don't watch it, but I do glare at the TV every once in a while. If spousal unit wanders away, I change the channel to fishing or knitting shows to show my contempt.

Will you be going to the theater to watch "The Hobbit"?

no. even if that was legal here, there's still no way i would have a gun in my home.

keep up with the news?

I reuse, reduce and recycle as much as I can, but I am not a fanatic about it. I won't berate anyone who does not.

Nat Geo Wild...is that on your radar? They are doing kitties today.

Back