• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

(Did you leave that "R" out on purpose? ;D )

A brown herringbone jacket with elbow patches.

Looking forward to Christmas?

Whenever we put up the tree..this year we waited til the weekend after thanksgiving, when we had all the kids here for a special dinner.

What are you currently reading?

I am between books at the moment. Up next is a reread of The Hobbit. Because movie.

Your main vice of choice?

Net surfing...clearly an offspring of my reading vice.

Anything interesting going on today? I have to grocery shop, take a son to traffic court, make dinner, and get to a church meeting by 6:30 pm.

Attempt to get a document released before the end of the week. Depending on how that goes, I might go drown my sorrows in Glühwein after work at the Christmas market.

Why am I so tired?

yes.. a flat i lived in one time was broken into three times in 6 weeks.. there was nothing left the third time of course, so who ever it was just trashed the place instead. :sigh: mine was not the only flat that this happened to, the whole block had the problem. thankfully, i was insured.

eat a lot of salad?

That dish made with sheep offal in Kazakhstan. Lung never tasted so good. Runner-up would be a the slices of raw pork fat in Ukraine. Also tasty.

Same question.

Ethiopian cuisine in Dallas my senior year of high school. It is only the most exotic because my Mom wouldn't cook anything spicy.

Favorite dish that you, yourself make?

Back