• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Hmm, no.

Ever done hard drugs?

Never, but I have seen 'em. When I was a second year teacher in a small town, I was friends with the city policeman. He showed me the evidence locker and in it, a syringe filled with some guy's blood and meth. He had driven a trailer over a wooden bridge and somehow flipped a spare axle into the bridge from the trailer. He had the syringe the whole time he was talking to the officer, just had it sticking right out of his pocket. Meth was such a problem that the city applied for a federal program to have him carry a military style assault rifle to compliment his standard issue glock.

Q:Same

LOL mine are pets, too but today they are making me crazy.

Tarantulas are even scarier that the house spiders...slightly less than bats or snakes, though.

Do you walk/run for any charities?

Yes, Cancer, Heart and Diabetes. I also walk for cures and drag in more money with pledges. My next walk is for the local YMCA, 5K. My family has been touched rather harshly with Cancer, Heart and Diabetes...they are very giving, but I am the only one who gets physical about it.

What is your most important (to you) accomplishment?

Back