• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Technically no, albeit it depends whether you think a polite request is a direct instruction...

I'm pretty fond of the site and still PM a few of the members.

What's the furthest you've fallen to the ground?

A roof, maybe 15 feet. It was in front of a customer and wasn't my most brilliant moment. I hate falling. It's nightmarish.

Craziest thing you've done behind the wheel?

No. (lies)

You have $100,000 that you have to spend today or lose it. If you buy something it must be legally yours before midnight, what do?

I'd secure a 1969 Satellite with a built 440 in it, and then one of those insta-garages to keep it in. No doubt.

Same. Cool question.

Yes, my grandmother on the night she died. I was in Delaware, she was in Thailand.

Same.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Book And Reader mobile app

Learn German, learn Russian, learn enough Portuguese to get by in Lisbon, learn to play the guitar.

Multilingual folks: how often do you screw up your writing by using Language B's spelling while writing in Language A?

Non-multilingual folks: do you drink bottled water?

Multilingual folks: how often do you screw up your writing by using Language B's spelling while writing in Language A?

Doesn't really happen. I do, however, think in English sometimes and have a hard time remembering the portuguese word for something. Yah, I'm weird that way...

(Also, you can manage fine in Lisbon just by speaking English)

What movie do you think is going to win the Oscar for best movie? Is it the one you think deserves it?

I haven't seen any of the contenders yet, but I still feel confident in saying it doesn't deserve it.

While it is true that in most of the west one can get by with English it is nice to at least make an attempt at the host's primary language, no?

Fill in the blank without looking it up:

"Red sky at night, _______."

Back