• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Chef boyardee, ROFL!

Yep, I had an atari, my dad made me pack it up along with a bunch of other toys and give it to a less fortunate family for Christmas. I was 12,it sucked. I think he just wanted the TV back.

First video game you ever played?

Pong, I think.

Did you know that baby wood ducks will jump out of a VERY tall tree when they are ready toleave the nest? (I did not, scared the crap out of me when it started raining ducklings on me one morning)

I got my potatoes planted this morning, and am currently taking a break from painting the bathroom. I don't know how much more excitement I can take!

ANd you?

pretty good. got my coffee and breakfast, and i'm having band practice in a couple hours. have to listen to a few songs before then.

take daily vitamins?

ack, so many to choose from! i likes me some crue, some poison, some cinderella, definitely some tesla and winger. i guess i probably like most of them. :D

same.

Oh, about the same, but I would add some Def leppard, bon jovi, and GNR. Good times.

Do you play anywhere or just practice?

i've been gigging all over for years, but with this band we haven't played out yet. soon, and for decent money because cover bands get paid well lol.

DIO fan?

Not so much, but DH is. Huge Sabbath fan, Robin Trower, Rainbow, etc. He grew up in the 70s.

Food you loved as a kid, but can't stand now?

Are you competing in the dance competition? That's fabulous! I have worked so hard today, I don't think I'll make it much past 10.

Carpet or hard floors?

Back