• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Randomness! Yay!

vesp, would you believe I had to finally wake them up??? i woke up every hour making sure they hadn't woken up and to see if they were stirring so excited to get the day started, and finally at 7 i just went in and told them Santa came! :D they were so excited. i let the baby sleep until he woke up. and make the girls wait for one present each to open with him and daddy (i let him sleep in, too). i think they stayed up so late hoping to catch Santa in the act they just overslept. they were still giggling and making noise at nearly midnight!

the girls are feeling much better. still get tired easily, but overall are doing well. luckily my oldest and the baby don't seem to have caught the mono, just the twins, but they share everything so i am not surprised they shared that, too!

oh, and how was your christmas? what did you get?

Personally, my Christmas was good, because I know most of the money went to my Europe trip this year, and I'll be going to England and France in June or July.

Besides that...I got seventy-five dollars in certificates from my my grandparents and my uncle, an ornament from my Aunt Sharon, a picture drawn by a friend, an antique coin of Constantine the Great from a friend of the family, and Over the Hills and Far Away by Nightwish from Vespertilio.

From my parents, I got Beauty and the Beast Special Edition, Pirates of the Carribean 2, Angels Fall First by Nightwish, and comfy fuzzy slippers. I'm usually positively spoiled at Christmas, but then again, the Europe trip costs so much money that it cut out of my Christmas for two years, my birthday for two years, and took up all of my graduation. And I'd rather go to Europe then have lots of stuff I can really buy myself more slowly.

Sounds like both of yours were wonderful.

I recieved a small stereo/alarm clock, clothing, and lots of gift cards and money. Oh, and a new wallet and chocolates (I'm a sucker for candy). :D

Happy New Year everyone!

My friend Oriana just gave me a gorgeous oriental wall hanging. It's really cool.

BTW, Vesp, I let her on the forum today when I saw her, and she said she was impressed by how mature some of your posts sounded and couldn't believe your age. I keep saying we need to get the two of you together. :)

My friend Oriana just gave me a gorgeous oriental wall hanging. It's really cool.

BTW, Vesp, I let her on the forum today when I saw her, and she said she was impressed by how mature some of your posts sounded and couldn't believe your age. I keep saying we need to get the two of you together. :)

WTF! You know I'm dating Rachel right now! Gah! :mad: >.< Are you trying to kill what little feelings I have left! :D

But yay that she's here! Tell her hi for me because I'm too stupid!

...I meant, get you two in the same room that you may be friends. I am happy that you are dating Rachel, because she's cool, and Ori's taken as it is.

Oooh, by whom, might I ask? :D

And I knew you didn't mean it like that. I was just kidding.

And where did she find my "mature posts". I don't remember typing any? :D

Back