• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Randomness! Yay!

You can't just not know what you are talking about. I don't know what they do in London, but here in Stanford we never say things we don't mean...it's just not the done thing.

See, there you go making sense again; it's giving me a headache, stop it already :D .

If you want another stalker, I could be one. I would be the scariest of all because I come complete with my army of anime plushies in tow. ;)

i've missed you! glad to see you back.

now, i jumped in the middle of a conversation i have no idea about. how does gem know how you sound? did you get in on a skype i missed??? (nevermind - i read and think i see where that is coming from or maybe i'm just still clueless - sounds about right) ;)

why am i not getting PM'd about the skypes!?! i am missing out and so sad. just being left out - feels like junior high again! ;) lol

i've missed you! glad to see you back.

now, i jumped in the middle of a conversation i have no idea about. how does gem know how you sound? did you get in on a skype i missed???

why am i not getting PM'd about the skypes!?! i am missing out and so sad. just being left out - feels like junior high again! ;) lol

Lady C, Good to see you :) .
No there have been no secret skype meet ups. I just stalked tundra for a bit is all :D
Hope you've been well, and the kids are doing ok?

Fantasy Moon,
army of anime plushies hey? You're hired.

the kids and i have been sick one after another in a cycle. :( so i haven't been around much. i didn't even check my email for nearly a week! which is huge for me. one of the twins is really struggling and we aren't sure what is going on. she is seeing a neurologist tomorrow. she has had a horrific headache (unresponsive to any meds i have given her) and has strange symptoms and even the doctor said he was worried, so now i'm worried! sorry to dump - but you asked! LOL! if you ask how i am - i tell! lol! ;)

at least the rest of us are over whatever was going around. AND the good thing about being sick (and the kids being sick and in bed and not bugging me and fighting with each other all the time) is i get to read a lot! so i knocked a few books off my list and even got to go to the book store the other night for some new ones!

i thought we had gotten you past the stalking problem. do you need to go back in for therapy?

Lady C, hope you all get better soon. What did the neurologist say? You know my good wishes are always with you. Dump away!

Yes I fell off the wagon. I'm back to my stalking ways, am gonna have to go back to therapy.

well, i may need to plan an intervention. you are just too complacent about your recovery.

all is well, as i mentioned in the PM. just nasty migraines. i feel bad for her. i had them as a kid, still have them.

Hi everyone! I missed you guys. Darn homework...

Anyways, tundra has a sixth stalker. ME. And she'll be plagued by my endless playlist of DOOM! She'll have crappy music stuck in her head all day....MUAHHAHA!

What anime plushies do you have, FantasyMoon??? I like Anime...especially Hellsing and the manga DNAngel...

I'd stalk you, too, Tundra, but I'm too busy stalking a girl at Hot Topic who loves me but just doesn't know it yet. :)

Wow, I haven't been to this thread in forever. Which is odd, because if memory serves, I was the one who created it in a moment of boredom.

Aww...she'll be so moved when I tell her next time I go to the mall, Valkyrie. Maybe she'll put a restraining order on you! :p :D

Come back here more. We have fun. You'll have fun. I might call you a butthead or something!

Hi again, Gem. Howza doin'?

I think there is a special place in hell reserved for quadrilaterals.

Quadrilaterals and people who talk too loudly on their cell phones in public spaces. But enough about that...

Its happened twice in the past week where I start to think that someone might call and boom, they do the minute I'm thinking of that...I also experience deja vu alot...ALOT....:confused:

About cell phones. This is funny. My mom just dropped hers in the toilet and now it doesn't work. She's really really mad at herself for it, and it's kinda sad, but if you know my mom, then it's really funny!

Back