• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Re-intro

Witchchild

Hi all. It's been so long since I was last here that I figure a refresher is in order. :)

I am a 37 year old, mom of three boys, blissfully married, ecclectic reader and sometimes writer.

I enjoy sci-fi/fantasy, non-fiction, some fiction, children's literature, and more. I am hoping to read a lot of the posts I caught a glimpse of today, but I do have a toddler. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to meeting and reacquainting with all of you.

~Witch

Thanks, Prolixic! I had lost my bookmark to this site somehow, but then I found an email saying you had replied to a thread of mine and found my way back.

:)

Hello, this is my introduction post

Hi all,

I am Ester23, and this is my first post. I am a homemaker full-time, love books and read as much as I can, am a confessed book-a-holic, and love to travel, love summer all the time, have 3 dogs and 5 cats, and love lighthouse searching and photography. I am married to a wonderful man for the past 17 years.

:)

Thanks everyone. :) Glad to meet you Esther.

I plan on checking in here at least a few times a week. I get side tracked looking after kids sometimes, but I'll do my best.

~Witch

if u wander off again, mark yer path with dandy-lion petals or flur-es-cent orange spray paint, to find yer way bak

Welcome back!
wave1.gif

Hey there and welcome back!

Well, just today I wandered back to another forum which I was a member of a year ago, but didn't post regularly, and found out that the forum was hacked 2 days ago and everything was gone - including the archives! It's a tech forum, so lots of valuable info was lost in the attack. Everyone had to re-register as new members again.

Hmm...

Er... tis strange to welcome another member within a member's intro thread, but Welcome Esther!

ds

Thanks everyone for the welcome. :)

Direstraits, wow. That totally sucks about the other forum getting hacked. I'm sorry to hear about it.

~Witch

Back