• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recently Purchased/Borrowed

Midnight's Children, by Salman Rushdie.

livro1.jpg

Wild Nights!: Stories About the Last Days of Poe, Dickinson, Twain, James, and Hemingway by Joyce Carol Oates

50¢ at a garage sale.

Wild Nights!: Stories About the Last Days of Poe, Dickinson, Twain, James, and Hemingway by Joyce Carol Oates

50¢ at a garage sale.

I'm looking at ALL the books you've purchased---NOT read. Where's all the reviews of all the supposed read books? I see nothing:confused:

I think you're just a collector of books, and a collector of posts made here. Nothing about reading the books....

And how do you answer the charges leveled against you, Mr. Blue?

It's possible I watched too much Law & Order today.

You're totoally right. I have to post reviews that's for certain. I just hate doing so because I'm not good at it.

I mean like Midnight's Chidren was far out awesome- that's the last one I read. i don't know what else to say about it really...just that I really enjoyed. That's, of course does not mean that you will like it. You might hate it. So that's it...one day I'll get good at writing reviews (I hope).

I just purchased another book (by chance): Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass by Frederick Douglass

The Natural by Bernard Malamud
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig
The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk
Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
The Sea, the Sea by Iris Murdoch
The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison

Brideshead Revisited - Evelyn Waugh read by Jeremy Irons

Ho and i just discovered the Evelyn is a man.With a name like that he must have had great time in school.
I'm secretly glad to have found out before making a big fool of myself..,again.

The Pale Horseman and
Stonehenge by Bernard Cornwell
The Cryptographer by Tobias Hill
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
Out by Natsuo Kirino

The Tales of Beedle the Bard, by J. K. Rowling
Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer
The Known World, by Edward P. Jones
The Geographer's Library, by Jon Fasman (this one I bought just because of the title...)

d32ae2acfcd28b6599dc5680f532f441.jpg
bae49ad612933596370e8a2c8d0978ea.jpg
860f4630a3e79042fb66056618619cea.jpg
f8c7f04f0e1c8c0a64a5ac3d91bc26b3.jpg

The Man With The Golden Torc by Simon R Green
Underground by Tobias Hill
Shadows On Our Skin by Jennifer Johnston
Corsair by Tim Severin

Back