• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

RED WINE & THONTON'S! ...What was your best/worst dream?

nighthawk

They say what you eat can influence your dreams. With all the excesses and over indulgencies we've been doing over the past couple of weeks I was wondering if there's a particular good/bad dream you'd like to share? Here's the effects of last night's over indulgencies of Chianti and Thornton's Continental :D
It began with attacking Santa :rolleyes: A rather mean, obstinate Santa who refused to let me have any presents 'Not this Christmas, Not next. Never!' , because I had been such a bad, bad girl. Now what sort of Father Christmas is that? No-one is that bad! :mad:

The dream changes then, now I'm a lithe, long-legged Spanish beauty (I wish!) and I've met this really great guy you know clever, witty, a smile to die for (aren't they always in dreams?). Anyway we're dancing :eek: but its this close, even closer, Patrick Swayze stuff :) Great moves, great music, candlelight - the works mmmmm

Then it gets to the dancing stops but the music goes on.. the intense eye contact . Melt, melt. I'm a hairs breath away from kissing this hunk and 'Poof!' Gone. Santa took my present away. :mad:
Damn
Don't you just hate it when that happens? :mad: :mad: Could have been worse I suppose. I could have fallen from the window of a skyscraper or walked naked down the high street. :eek: Thank goodnes I haven't had that dream! Well, that's mine. Tell me yours. :)

Well, that sounds like a good dream to me :) ... apart from the ending that is! lol Seems a perfect dream but then Santa had to go and ruin it! :eek: You know, stuff santa, make your own dreams and then you can be bad and get what you want at the same time ;)

I actually don't remember my last dream. I know, that's all so very dull, but I don't! When I do dream it's normally not that interesting. Send that dream my way! I do day dream mostly and those are the ones that are the good ones.

nighthawk said:
and I've met this really great guy you know clever, witty, a smile to die for (aren't they always in dreams?).
Nice to know that you dream of me.

In my best dream, I'm dead and fly around and see the world without anyone seeing me. Can't really remember more but I always wake up with a nice feeling when I have had that one..
Can't really remember the worst.

My worst dream is dreaming about being at work. I wake up exhausted, only to go back to work, this time for real! :(

hay82 said:
Nice to know that you dream of me.

In my best dream, I'm dead and fly around and see the world without anyone seeing me. Can't really remember more but I always wake up with a nice feeling when I have had that one..
Can't really remember the worst.
Is that your best dream, being dead. ooooo Maybe its not 'dead' but out of body experience ever thought of that? Cheers! And as for the !uote 'In your dreams ... as they say!!!! :)

I had a vodka dream on New Year's Eve (obviously it was more like New Year's Day by the time I got to bed) about spiders and Prince Philip. Now that's a nightmare! :eek:

Back