• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Relay

Relay

Well now i am here
I am Relay from Sweden and i got a tips from another member in a swedish forum. I have myself created a swedish litterature forum beacuse i havent found anyone good enought Swedish forum to be a member in. My english may not be the best so i hope you excuse me for that?
I hope to found a nice place for interesting discussion about literature and books.

I write myself too but that is in swedish so i dont think it will be of any use here.

Welcome, Relay! Or should I say "Velkommen, Relay".
Hope you enjoy your stay. I'm a Norwegian girl who have been a member of this forum for just a few weeks. I'm not sure if it is okey to post work in other languages then English. But if it's, it would be fun to read your work Relay. Know we got some Danish members too, so there are some people on board that understand Swedish.

Baddie said:
Welcome, Relay! Or should I say "Velkommen, Relay".
Hope you enjoy your stay. I'm a Norwegian girl who have been a member of this forum for just a few weeks. I'm not sure if it is okey to post work in other languages then English. But if it's, it would be fun to read your work Relay. Know we got some Danish members too, so there are some people on board that understand Swedish.
Good to know maybe i could publish my work without needing to translate it over to english. Everytime i sign up in a english forum i often tend to think i am the first scandinavian one or at least the first swedish one in the place.
Velkommen in swedish it is Välkommen :)

angerball said:
Hi Relay, and welcome. :)
Thankyou very much but i am still wondering how the policy are for material published here in other languages than english?
I have some stuff to show but in Swedish not english.

Hello Relay,

Welcome to The Book Forum. You are quite correct, there are few outlets for publications in Swedish on sale in UK bookshops or on English language websites. The British are quite hopeless at learning other languages, and not that good at our own!

What you do have going for you is that your English demonstrated here is good, and that the British admire everything Swedish!

Have fun,

Geoff

Yeah but is it any resctricted policy in posting own made writings, who is not in english here?

GeoffNelder said:
The British are quite hopeless at learning other languages, and not that good at our own!

What do you call a man who speaks two languages? Bilingual
What do you call a man who speaks three languages? Multilingual (Or Trilingual)
What do you call a man who speaks one language? English.

:eek: :eek: :D ;)

Welcome to TBF, Relay. Your english is just fine :)

Relay said:
Yeah but is it any resctricted policy in posting own made writings, who is not in english here?
I don't think so. I'm sure people won't mind if you post a few snippets of your work, as long as you keep it to the "Writers Showcase" area of the forum.

Welcome to the forum, Relay. :)

MonkeyCatcher is right - you can post your writing in the Writers' Showcase forum. It does not matter if it is not in English. :)

Hi Relay, Welcome. I swear there is (or maybe was) a member from Sweden here. Perhaps they might be interested in reading your writing! Be on the lookout for them.

This is not any attempt to just bump a thread. I write here beacuse i dont see any meaning to start a new thread just for this.
Sorry for not writing in here for a time but i had personal problems and so i have also created a literature forum in swedish. And my greatest inspiration happens to be this forum. I hope all swedish speaking people would like to contribute to my forum too.
Here is my forum
Litteratur & bokforum

And thanks for all welcomes from before :)

Back