• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Romance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum's admin is the only one that could do that and he's not been around for a while, so there's no chance of it happening right away. However, in order to justify a Romance board I think there would need to be a reason to create one, namely a flurry of posts on romance novels. Otherwise there's an empty forum which, if it isn't creating discussion, isn't worth having.

Stewart's summed it up. If there's enough demand we'll create one either as a main forum, or a subforum.

it surprised me as well to find no romance board when I first joined up. Especially where so many people read that genre. If there was a bored for it, I'd check it out.

it surprised me as well to find no romance board when I first joined up. Especially where so many people read that genre. If there was a bored for it, I'd check it out.
Ditto. And I don't even read that many of the popular authors. ^^;;
But until that day there's always the LJ community for romance novels.

I'm happy to set up an area for Romance novels if there's going to be enough demand for it.

Does anyone else want a Romance board on the forums?

Sofia said:
would that include........erotic books perhaps?
I have a collection. we'll need to consort to find what you don't already have. I have a plethora and the hubby's been urging me to "purge" them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back