• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Saying Hello

swarheit

Hey there everyone -

Wanted to say hello, introduce myself a little bit. I'm Scott Warheit and I'm a big book reader (or, book buyer with the hope that I'll eventually have time to read all the books I buy, LOL). I'm currently a third year law student and I have a journalism background (aside from writing for newspapers, magazines, and internet sites, I run a sports/television/current events blog, with the address located in my signature), so I guess my love of reading is not a surprise.

I tend to stick to non-fiction, lots of biographies (both of historical figures and sports personalities) and US historical non-fiction books. I'm glad to find a place online to discuss the books I'm reading and have read, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute some to the discussions around here.

Thanks a lot and see you around the forums.

hi Scott. Welcome! There are a few members here who love historical non-fiction. I'm one of them, but I don't have the attention span for it right now. I just reorganized my shelves though and I've got about a hundred books to read when I've got the right mindframe for it again.

Back