• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Saying Hey!

That's a very defensive post for someone who doesn't care. Maybe you should be friends with Freya' she doesn't care either but she still got me banned from another MB for calling her a southerner. Are you studying accountancy by any chance.

When did I say I didn't care?? Anyway, I've decided to give up arguing with you - I am a southern pansy! And proud of it. I'm off to learn me some Lancashire rhyming slang.

Black pudding & strife = wife
Black pudding & flute = suit
Black pudding & pears = stairs
Black pudding & wombat = unarmed combat

Easy isn't it.

But that would lump me in with a whole load of soft southerners from horrid places like Derby or Coventry or Liverpool. Not to mention the cursed Lancastrians.

I am friends with Freya (if she'll have me) - she's great! Yeah, I write very defensively all the time. I write incredibly defensively when I do care infact. I don't think that post was very defensive though - I must write so defensively that I'm just so used to it and don't even notice it when I do write defensively.

I'm not studying Accountancy though - I'm not studying anything, officially.

Haha... I've just realised that I'm very slow at posting my messages up. You guys have managed to have a whole conversation and edit misspellings while I've been here, typing away, working on my feeble offering.

Nosferatu Man said:
I am friends with Freya (if she'll have me) - she's great! Yeah, I write very defensively all the time. I write incredibly defensively when I do care [B]infact. [/B] I don't think that post was very defensive though - I must write so defensively that I'm just so used to it and don't even notice it when I do write defensively.

I'm not studying Accountancy though - I'm not studying anything, officially.

Haha... I've just realised that I'm very slow at posting my messages up. You guys have managed to have a whole conversation and edit misspellings while I've been here, typing away, working on my feeble offering.

Spend more time editing mispellings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu Man
I am friends with Freya (if she'll have me) - she's great!

No. You're from Manchester. That's wrong.

Southern incest. Imagine the offspring.

Back