• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

School Shootings~

oh SFG surely you are making these comments in jest. How could a fellow book lover and alleged rational person not see the slippery slope we are on here in this country? Are you trapped in a Nebraskan solipsism? A Midwestern mind warp? This upsets me right down to my last layer of crinoline.

oh SFG surely you are making these comments in jest. How could a fellow book lover and alleged rational person not see the slippery slope we are on here in this country? Are you trapped in a Nebraskan solipsism? A Midwestern mind warp? This upsets me right down to my last layer of crinoline.

LOL-I just like posting this stuff to horrify our Euro friends.:D To be honest, I don't have any guns, nor do I have the desire to have one.

In all seriousness-how old do you think that child was? 2 years?:eek:

I didn't click the links. I guess I was afraid something might take aim at me! Our Europeans friends hate us enough already SFG! We don't need to add fuel to the flames. I can hang my skirts in peace tonight, then.

Back