• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sci-Fi Thriller - only a buck!

Quan Williams

Hello, everybody. I'm just writing to tell you all about my latest novel, a sci-fi thriller with some elements of Horror, entitled "Godmode." It chronicles a lone man fighting to escape a building full of bizarre and deadly monsters, all the while learning disturbing truths about himself.

Elijah awakens in a cage, and can’t remember who he is or how he got there. He finds himself trapped in a laboratory full of dead scientists, at the bottom sub-level of a corrupt pharmaceutical company. He climbs floor after floor in a desperate attempt to escape, facing off against vivisected abominations resembling H.P. Lovecraft’s most terrifying nightmare creatures. While fighting his way through bat-winged flight gaunts, behemoth-sized wendigo mules, killer centipedes with wasp heads that spit corrosive acid, and human-sized, man-eating polyps, he gleams the truth about his captors and himself…and he doesn’t like what he finds.

He realizes to his horror that he worked for this company. He lied, manipulated and womanized his way from being a lowly intern up to middle management. He had an affair with his supervisor to get promoted. He knew something was wrong, but turned a blind eye to advance his career. And in return, they threatened to kill his wife and daughter unless he participated in their inhumane experiments. Elijah thinks it’s not too late to make things right. He can redeem himself. He can rescue his family and make his captors pay for their crimes.

But first, Elijah has to make it out of that building alive.

The book is available for download on Kindle and Nook for a buck. if you want more information on the story, including exclusive backstory info, a place to get some cool merchandise, and even listen to the official film score for the book, check out Godmode's official website, http://godmode.quanwilliams.com. Thanks!

http://quanwilliams.com

Sounds and looks more horror than sci-fi to me, good luck with it, but not my cup of tea at all.

Just purchased the book, can't wait to dive in! It will have to compete with Proust, but after the bloodletting and melee violence of Proust, I'm sure Godmode will find some time to compete. :p

Back