• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Searching for a fantasy novel

Wabbit

Searching for a fantasy novel I saw in a book shop once. For some odd reason it was suddenly in my head today!

The story is a multi book epic ( there's a surprise for fantasy :rolleyes: ) and takes place in modern day London ( ? ) or maybe world wide. I'm sure some of it is in London at least.

The story tells how magic has come back in modern times. Celtic magic and dragons and so on are on the rampage in our world and our time. Sorry to be really vague. Anybody got an idea? :)

Shadowrun

That's the Shadowrun website products page. If you scroll down you'll find the novels. I read the Secrets of Power Trilogy years ago and quite enjoyed it. Try searching for some of the titles at Amazon to see if it's the ones you were thinking of.

No, it's not Shadowrun! But thank you for the suggestion :)

I think this is gonna be hard to get because I'm being so vauge. There is the hope the bookshop I saw it at still stocks them. So next time I am in London I will try to see if I can find it there.

Nope, not those either! But thank you for trying! They do look good though! :)

I'm gonna check in the bookshop where I saw them. I'll post in this thread if I find out what they are! I was waiting for them all to come out ( as I like to read all books at once if they are part of a whole ) then forgot about it! Now im thinking about them! Hopefully the books are still at the bookshop!

Back