• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Season 4 - The Apprentice

Yeah, that episode really pissed me off. He fires people for being unprofessional, like women for using sex appeal, and yet look at how unprofessional he was. How is it EVER ok to ask someone if they're a virgin or not during an interview... and on national TV?!? I'd be so pissed if I were Adam.

Yeah! It's never okay to make your employee or future employee uncomfortable like that... and you can tell Adam was very uncomfortable. Hell, he even said, "I'm not comfortable answering that question."

How embarassing!

Keep in mind that Adam and his team picked SEX as the main topic for thier presentation. The homo flaunted it and spoke of thinking about other guys asses and spanking them (not that there's anythig wrong with that....:) ).

Based on the fact that sex was the topic for them and he was the team leader I think Trump saw an opening to ask such a question. If the topic had been golf Trump could ask a bout Adam's golfing experience. This time the topic was sex and Trump asked about Adam's sexual experience.

And again. It may be a job interview, but these people signed up for this, signed releases,.....and it's a game show of sorts. It's not a traditional interview, and for television the conversation was intriquing.....sex sells....

No, I get all that... but like I said, I doubt he would've asked a woman those questions.

"The homo"... you're so politically correct.

Libra6Poe said:
"The homo"... you're so politically correct.

:D I can't think of the guys name, and since he flaunted it so much....what the hell...call a spade a spade.....not that there's anything wrong with that....:D

Yeah something about Alla and Felicia raises my hackles. I get flashbacks to cliques in high school when I see them talking together.

KristoCat said:
Yeah something about Alla and Felicia raises my hackles. I get flashbacks to cliques in high school when I see them talking together.
:shudders: Well, looks like it's the two of them against Randall and Rebecca.
Last night's episode was pretty good. Randall & Rebecca were pretty sneaky :p I'm not surprised Donald Trump liked it. Heh.

It seems weird that age & experience is such a big factor. I mean, of course it's important... but if it's going to be a big deal and a weakness in these competitions, then why have them try out? If you're young, fresh out of college, it's almost pointless and a waste of time to try out for this 'coz they'll throw it back in your face and tell you you're not qualified.

Wow, I didn't know Alla was such an unfeeling [w]itch. She said something like,

I look down on people that get depressed and feel sad because I can't relate. When people get like that, all I can do is sit back and laugh.

:eek: geez... that's what she said, right? I'm glad that Randall and Rebecca are the final two. I hope Rebecca wins, but I'd be happy either way. They're both great.

I think Randall has this thing in the bag. He's got 3 wins, and I'm not sure he wasn't totally responsible for the win last night.

I love Trump. He doesn't care that he cuts his show short by firing multiple people. He's all about finding the right person.

Alla said almost exactly that. She also talked over-the-top aggressively about destroying her "friend" in the boardroom. I honestly think Trump was right. If Alla had just walked into that boardroom and said as little as possible she'd be in the top 3. Now the bitch is going home and that's where she deserves to be. Some people just never know when to shut their pie-hole...

Do you think they'll bring back old members to make the teams that'll help the final two? That's pretty much been the way the last few have gone right?

Do you think they'll bring back old members to make the teams that'll help the final two? That's pretty much been the way the last few have gone right?
Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that. I'd definitely like to see that happen. But... they didn't mention that in the preview.

Yeah they will and you can bet that Melissa and Markus will be there:eek: . I don't envy either Randall or Rebecca at all when it comes to that. But I too am SUPER glad they're the final 2, they deserve it.

Are all these episodes (excluding the last/live finale) taped awhile ago?
Did you guys hear about the thing with Markus and Jennifer? About how they've been talking about how they were misrepresented on the show because of editing? NBC or someone have been getting after them for talking 'coz of confidentiality agreements.

So... I can't believe they let Mark do all that work.
Who knew Rebecca could be a little bitchy? The way she was talking to Randall in front of Carolyn and George surprised me. You can tell that it's on. (Rebecca also had on WAY too much blush when she was in the board room earlier - ugh)

Bummer about that guy cancelling. But he didn't really cancel. Couldn't they just work it out with his union? Also very sad about the weather on Randall's part. Not too sure who I'm goin' for.

I thought Randal was being the bitchy one in the conversation in front of George and Carolyn. Rebecca mentioned that she put the one guy on the table in the first place and Randal was like, no, I don't care what you said, I want him. I actually thought it was cool when Rebecca said, "Ok so do you think that you're just going to have everything your way here?"

I'm betting on Rebecca to win at this point.

Good point. They both had their game-faces on.

I'm with you, I definitely think (at this point) that Rebecca may win.

Surely if you were organising an outdoor event you would make contingency plans for the weather? When the sponsor guy asked Randall about rain he didn't seem to have thought about it. Maybe he has and it just wasn't included in the show. I thought he was weaker than usual in this task though - he seems very laid back.

I thought Rebecca was good - don't understand the problem with the MC though either. It initially sounded like they would have to negotiate with the union and then it went to cancelled without them even trying to resolve the issues.

I like both the finalists this year though so not too bothered about who wins.

:eek: I can't believe Randall did that! How incredibly selfish. I liked him at first, but this made me lose respect for him.

By making Rebecca an apprentice wouldn't have hurt Randall and his job opportunity at all. Afterall, he would be in Atlanta and she would be in New Jersey. How awful. He just wanted to be a winner. :rolleyes: A sole winner...

My boyfriend and I, our mouths just dropped open when he said no. Ugh. Selfish man.

Back