• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

seinfeld

I just love these series of Seinfeld (I guess it's the only show that I have watched until the end of it all... does anybody knows where can I find it on DVD with a nice price?

Why do so many people feel that their opinion is the only possible correct opinion, and that anyone who disagrees with them is wrong?

igbomb said:
Why do so many people feel that their opinion is the only possible correct opinion, and that anyone who disagrees with them is wrong?
Because a lot of people are trying to balance their elephant sized ego on the pin head of their intellect; either that or they suffered deep reaching childhood emotional trauma. Just my opinion….

RaVeN said:
If there's the slightest chance that you have a life outside of bashing people, places, or things that are American, would you please get on with it?

A simple yes or no response would be sufficient.

RaVeN

Well said, RaVen. :)

Seinfeld is probably one of the unfunniest things on TV.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!! :)

Melin said:
If you didn't laugh at Seinfeld it's because you don't have a sense of humor! :p

I can can quite easily laugh at Seinfeld; the problem is I can't laugh with it.

Back