• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Shameless

ruby

Does anyone watched Shameless on channel 4?

Its about the dysfunctional Gallagher family from manchester its brilliant and so funny.One of the best dramas i have seen in a while.
I have just bought series 2 on dvd and was wondering does anyone else like it as well.

ruby said:
Does anyone watched Shameless on channel 4?

Its about the dysfunctional Gallagher family from manchester its brilliant and so funny.One of the best dramas i have seen in a while.
I have just bought series 2 on dvd and was wondering does anyone else like it as well.

Never heard of it, but then I don't watch much tv apart from the news. Is it about those two from Oasis?

CDA said:
Never heard of it, but then I don't watch much tv apart from the news. Is it about those two from Oasis?

No its not the oasis Gallaghers i am talking about,its drama and not them couple of pricks

I watched the first series of it but it hardly set the heather alight; I couldn't see the plaudits it was getting. Yes, it had its funny moment and yes, it had it's serious moments but I can't help feeling there was something missing or, more fairly, not quite right.

I watch shameless and i have saw all the series over and over again.I really cant wait for the christmas special to come on.My favourite character is Veronica she doesnt have make me laugh. Who is your favouritte character.:D

Bit late in replying:
but shameless was great got the DVD's for christmas whens the new series starting or has it started?

Thanks
Sam

Sammy said:
Bit late in replying:
but shameless was great got the DVD's for christmas whens the new series starting or has it started?

Thanks
Sam
Sam the new series starts on the 3rd Jan :D

It's written by Paul Abbott, there was a South Bank Show (i think that's what is was). He is just amazingly talented. He wrote State of Play, and just about every TV show that's any good.
Shameless is based on the life he was reared in. He's sure come a long way since then.
He wrote Coronation Street for years, felt safe with a good income doing that. I'm glad he finally broke free.:D

I just didn't understand what it was the reason that this thread was given 4 stars.:confused: But, anyway, I didn't care.

Did anyone watch the new series last night and what are your thoughts?

As usual i thought it was great and couldnt move for laughing,carnt wait for next wks :D

Sammy said:
It was great and very funny in parts.

Thanks
Sam

Sammy do you think this series of shameless has been very sexual so far?
I let my girls watch the last series but this one is going a bit to far.

Its the last Shameless tonight for anyone whos been watching it.:(

Its been reported that there not making any more??
That does make me feel sad as i feel its been one of the best tv series on channel 4 for some time.

jaybe said:
Wasn't it brilliant! :) :)
New series next year.:D Keep 'em coming.

Jaybe i was really pleased when they said there back next yr with a new series :D :D

Its put the rumours to bed about them not making any more :)

Back