• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sharon K. Thomas: No Baths For Tabitha

Peachy

I am searching for a book called no Baths for Tabitha. It was orgianlly purchased a VERy long time ago at a school book fair and has been lost since then. My cousin has asked for just that book for Christmas (it was her favorite as a child and would love to read it to her children). Anyone have any ideas where to find a good condition copy of it?
:confused:

I am in the UK... But I can't seem to find a good copy. I have an acceptable copy used on amazon, but since it is a surprise for a cousin that has been searching for this it would be nice to at least find one in good shape. You know... :(

Still looking... I have posts everywhere and i am praying that someone will notify me that they have one or have found one...but in the mean time..the search continues.
Thanks for the reply.

There's a copy for sale on AbeBooks. But given that the bookseller is charging £135.55 for a copy, you'll probably find you don't want it that bad.

Back