• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Shaun of the Dead

amcartoon

Shaun of the Dead is the best movie of all time! If you haven't seen it yet(which many of you probably haven't) see it! It's a parody of all of those fake zombie movies. The best zombie fighting weapon ever is in the movie. Cricket Bat!!!!!!!

no wayyyyyyy!! those zombie movies were fake??! oh man, it's a good thing you told us, we thought they were for real. you know, the zombies from those made-up movies... we really thought they were gonna, like, kill us. thanks alot for letting us all know that they were fake, because, well, we were kinda scared.

Haha, I looooooooooovvvve Shaun of the Dead, I like the part where they are all beating one of the zombies around in a circle, that was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. Watching that and then watching 28 Days Later, I couldn't keep a straight face during the latter of the two.

ignore bobby and he will just go away.

i liked shaun of the dead too. i usually hate zombie movies, they freak me out. 28 days later, regardless of all the huge plot holes, scared me to death, so sotd was a great change. hilarious.

Don't ignore Bobby! He's too much fun to be ignored.

I still haven't seen Shaun of the Dead.

lies said:
Don't ignore Bobby! He's too much fun to be ignored.

I still haven't seen Shaun of the Dead.

oh i didn't mean he isn't fun, just mean. :p

and you'll enjoy it, it's highly amusing.

Shaun rocked. Pity they don't broadcast the show Spaced over here. That's the show where most of the characters (or at least the actors) came from.

Cheers

I'd just be watching it for Dylan Moran, to be honest. Typical, isn't it? Watching movies for certain actors?

i'd never heard or seen any of them before. my fav part was the bit with the records. i'll say no more.

I watched it and I both liked and disliked it. I started out watching it and had a lot of fun with it, (I totally agree with you about the records... very funny!) but as the movie progressed I laughed less and less until finally I wasn't enjoying it at all anymore. The movie was stupid by the end, the humor kind of dribbled away, until I was *really* ready for it to just end.

Anyone else have the same experience?

haven't seen it, so no comment, sorry, but bobby... not all of them are fake, look in the mirror and you should know a living dead. :D

how did you know I was born as a zombie in zombie city? I don't remember telling anyone. oh well, at least I'm a really intelligent zombie. and handsome.

bobbyburns said:
how did you know I was born as a zombie in zombie city? I don't remember telling anyone. oh well, at least I'm a really intelligent zombie. and handsome.

without the last remark, i would have believed you, but this handsome thing kinda threw me. :eek:

I absolutely love zombie movies of any form, but (gasp!) I still have yet to see Shaun of the Dead nor 28 Days Later. I love all the classics by Romero. The recent Dawn of the Dead was horrible, if it was meant as a remake, but both hilarious and horrifying if it wasn't. Best part: the song "Down With the Sickness" playing Land of the Dead is coming soon... can't wait.

Back