• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Shh! Don't look at him. Maybe he'll go away... ;)

Writesville

Too late. I caught this forum while doing a search today. I've read through some posts and have to say that I will be visiting again. So, hello everyone! ;)

Vic

Writesville said:
Too late. I caught this forum while doing a search today. I've read through some posts and have to say that I will be visiting again. So, hello everyone! ;)

Vic

Now why would we want a new member to go away? Have you got a nasty medical condition? :D:D

CDA said:
Now why would we want a new member to go away? Have you got a nasty medical condition? :D:D

Too many to list at once! :p

No, I wanted to think of something catchy other than "hi everyone". Thanks for the warm welcome!

Vic

stigmaticman said:
Hi vic
you read a Jot?

tell me
how often you read?
a book every week?

Hi. Yeah, I read quite a bit. If I'm not reading a book, I'm listening to one. I wish some of my favorite authors could keep up with my appetite.. ;)

It's hard to say how many per week. Fiction-wise, I don't read more than a book every week (unless it's really good). The last audio book was Cell by STephen King. It wasn't his best work, but it was interesting enough to finish it in just a few days. The one I'm on now (Haunted: a Novel) is a little harder to get into, as it's a little too gory for my tastes.

Aside from fiction, I've usually got my nose into a lot of different nonfiction books (mostly for self-study).

You?

Vic

Writesville said:
Too many to list at once! :p

No, I wanted to think of something catchy other than "hi everyone". Thanks for the warm welcome!

Vic

It worked! LOL.

Welcome to TBF and all that civilised stuff!

Awww, I heard Haunted (is that Paluhniak's?) wasn't all that scary. Might give it a miss now then lol

steffee said:
Awww, I heard Haunted (is that Paluhniak's?) wasn't all that scary. Might give it a miss now then lol

If there's anything scary about that book, it is the fact that I thought about romancing the porcelain. :eek: I haven't done that in ages...oof..

Nevertheless, nothing goes to waste; I will persevere... :eek:

Oh, and what a friendly crowd. Hi everyone!

Writesville said:
I wanted to think of something catchy other than "hi everyone". Thanks for the warm welcome!

As CDA said, it worked! I didn't even post in this part of the forum when I became a member recently, but now you made me look! ;) Welcome!

Originally Posted by angerball
What does "romancing the porcelain" mean? Sounds.....interesting.

Writesville said:
How about: "Hugging the porcelain"? You know, stomach problems? :eek:

ROFL!! "Romancing the porcelain"! That's the best thing I ever heard! Wow, I would never have thought it possible to make puking sound glamorous, but you did! :D

Back