• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Shh! Don't look at him. Maybe he'll go away... ;)

pink shadow said:
ROFL!! "Romancing the porcelain"! That's the best thing I ever heard! Wow, I would never have thought it possible to make puking sound glamorous, but you did! :D

Well, you know, I try.. :eek:

Writesville said:
How about: "Hugging the porcelain"? You know, stomach problems? :eek:

Ahh, now I get it. I've only heard "Hugging the toilet bowl". I was thinking all sorts of unsavoury thoughts, especially with the word 'romance'. :p I was thinking that you were doing something.....strange....to porcelain objects. :eek:

angerball said:
Ahh, now I get it. I've only heard "Hugging the toilet bowl". I was thinking all sorts of unsavoury thoughts, especially with the word 'romance'. :p I was thinking that you were doing something.....strange....to porcelain objects. :eek:

lol No strange things going on! ;)

Hello WV,

It is amazingly hard to convert a book to audio yourself. I have a humour thriller, Escaping Reality, that a couple of blind friends wanted as audio. It took me and two actors 16 hours to read a scripted version to a microphone. It should have only taken 11 hours but it is humour and so we wasted time laughing, or trying not to. We sent the mp3 files off to pod book sites but they said we were too far from the mike. Aaarrggh! So, I'm trying again but with Dimension, a collection of SF short stories.

I did try using Microsoft Reader to read it aloud but the Stephen Hawkin effect overrode the romance and suspence aspects too much!

Geoff

Back