• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Short story maybe title "Little Ghosts"???

doublejoy

kickbox
I hope you can help me... I've been searching for a short story I believe was titled (something like) "Little Ghosts". The basic premise of the short story was that we leave little parts of ourselves in places where we've had something traumatic happen or where we've had an epiphany of some kind. I read it about 10 years ago but I can't find it.

Any suggestions?? Thanks so much

Do you remember anything on the characters? Names etc?

No, I just remember the premise and vaguely remember the title as something similar to "Little Ghosts". The story was basically saying that there are places that have an "imprint" of the self that we left behind (whether it was a good experience or bad one) after a life-changing event occurs in that physical space. Our "old self" (or part of it) is left behind as a "Little Ghost".

I googled it but had no luck. I'm hoping this story rings a bell with someone =)

Back