• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Signature

Aimee - in order to cut down on spam, we have limited the use of signatures to members who have made 10 posts without issue. We've had a spate of folks registering for the sole purpose of promoting their websites. Thanks for understanding.

It said that the only place you can have your webpage is in the signature.
That is all I have on my signature.

But its not showing the signature, haha

To be honest,i think the rule of the 20 post before putting a link in the signature is a nuisance.
Look a what's-her-name-stinton,she posted like mad for a day just to put it and then was gone.This happen a lot around,specialy on sundays.
If someone want to put a commercial link he has to spray shit all over the place to be able to do it.
Why not just put the link and be off with them?

It is Stinson, my name was on the page where you posted at, do not know why you can not spell.

I love posting on Forums, this forum just did not have a lot of activity to keep me on the forum on a daily basis.

I like to post, then someone reply within a few mins, not wks.

Thanks for the rescue Libra.
To be honest,i getting use to it and mostly deserves it.Somehow it seems i alway check the wrong words for spelling.I'm amazed at the patience of people with my posts(though some must be boiling inside).
As for miss-world-Stinson,the only thing i can say is that forums are small communities(with lots of onlookers) and that when joining,one with a bit of sense goes slowly and discretly.
When coming to a new place be it a bar,a village or a forum,one sort of settle and observes before starting shouting around for attention.(unless your twelve or you think your arse shine like the midday sun)

Thanks for the rescue Libra.
To be honest,i getting use to it and mostly deserves it.Somehow it seems i alway check the wrong words for spelling.I'm amazed at the patience of people with my posts(though some must be boiling inside).
As for miss-world-Stinson,the only thing i can say is that forums are small communities(with lots of onlookers) and that when joining,one with a bit of sense goes slowly and discretly.
When coming to a new place be it a bar,a village or a forum,one sort of settle and observes before starting shouting around for attention.(unless your twelve or you think your arse shine like the midday sun)

Let them boil;)

Mrs.Stinson's posting has been more about her writing and how to get her web page in her signature.I think she missed everything else this forum offers,which is other authors ,book titles, and discussions.

To be honest,i think the rule of the 20 post before putting a link in the signature is a nuisance.
Look a what's-her-name-stinton,she posted like mad for a day just to put it and then was gone.This happen a lot around,specialy on sundays.
If someone want to put a commercial link he has to spray shit all over the place to be able to do it.
Why not just put the link and be off with them?

Agreed, and the same thing applies to the 15-posts-before-you-can-post-a-URL rule. The only thing it leads to is a flood of meaningless posts followed by one spam post and they're gone. Why not cut it down to 2-3 posts or so? That way at least the spammers would be much less of a bother.

Agreed, and the same thing applies to the 15-posts-before-you-can-post-a-URL rule. The only thing it leads to is a flood of meaningless posts followed by one spam post and they're gone. Why not cut it down to 2-3 posts or so? That way at least the spammers would be much less of a bother.

I agree

Hi,

I want to create signature but i dont know how i can?? anyone can help?

Did you read the forum rules?

Back