• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Snowflakes In Our Midst

Great! Now I feel horrible. Thanks a lot. I think I'll go cut my wrists now because you are so insensitive to others' feelings. You're the reason I'm depressed. It's your fault. Ok, now I feel better, now that I realize it's not my fault. :D kidding.

BTW, I have to get off now, but call me in like 15-20 minutes, or if I call before then. I have some chores to do before my mom gets home.

You know what? I don't recall ever asking you to join this conversation. If you don't want an ass made out of you, I suggest you leave us alone.

Well, no one said you had to read it, seven. And we're only joking around, finding something to do when neither of us have anything better. And just because you're sixteen and don't have anyone to screw doesn't mean that you can give us shit about our personal lives.

Oh, just ignore him. He thinks because he's finally tall enough to reach the keyboard and type that he should use big-people words like "****" and "screw" and pretend he owns the place.

Nah. I go to a forum of a good poem to see responses, not two gothic/emo/what have you kids making stupid ass one-liner comments that could be fit onto AIM. And for Christ's Sake you go to the same school and talk on a forum? No. **** you. That's a big-kid word.

Yeah, well responses were slow, so we entertained ourselves.

And yeah, we go to the same school, but we live about 15-20 miles apart from each other. This is an easy way to communicate, since I don't have AIM or whatever for reasons none of your business.

You want poetry. I've written lots. Lots of which you haven't probably even looked at. Valkyrie's posted some too. Check them out and bring responses if you enjoy it so much. Just don't tell us what to do.

Now I'm bored with ranting....so what did you think of the poem, seven, other than that it wasn't as good as Revelations. That's not much of a reply. Rien's response was excellent. She delved into it, and explain, not give a vague overview.

Revelations : Holy Shit, an entertaining poem.

This: What the ****? Revelations needs a sequel.

- The SevenWritez Book Review.

I tend to prefer a white t-shirt and black shorts over a black t-shirt and white shorts. Not sure why, just do. Same thing here.

And Revelations is just better.

I tend to prefer a white t-shirt and black shorts over a black t-shirt and white shorts. Not sure why, just do. Same thing here.

And Revelations is just better.
Well, I does like a black t-shirt over a nice pair of black jeans. Is that alright? :D

Okay, now that we've established such, let us now discuss the inner meanings of the poem. Revelations may also be revived. I do not mind, as long as it is in the Revelations thread.

Back