• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

So anyone got a concussion?

nick_m100

I was in a major bike accident about a week ago and fractured my skull and three vertabrae and I have a concussion. I will honestly say it sucks but I get vicaden and thats not bad at all and I have a throbbing headache pretty much all day and ibuprofen doesn't help in the least so I've not been able to read as much as I'd like to.

I'd like to ask, has anyone any suggestions for headache medicine that works very well?

Excederine works pretty well. After all, It is the headache medicine. Hope you feel better so you can get back to reading!

I was in a major bike accident about a week ago and fractured my skull and three vertabrae and I have a concussion. I will honestly say it sucks but I get vicaden and thats not bad at all and I have a throbbing headache pretty much all day and ibuprofen doesn't help in the least so I've not been able to read as much as I'd like to.

I'd like to ask, has anyone any suggestions for headache medicine that works very well?

I'm a huge an of generic gelcaps. Cheap, but they work wonders. I can't complain. As for your accident-holy cow!. Stay off the bike and read at home, it' safer bro.:D

well...

Actually I was getting new books and the bike accident I don't remember but I went downhill. I think I hit a large rock and twisted the tire and it kept going so the bike twisted and I flew off the thing. And as for stopping riding the bike can't do that it's the only way I can get around because I'm fifteen and don't have a car or even a permit. Also can anyone find the value of a 1942 first edition of webster's dictionary of synonyms?

Back