• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

So beautiful, I love it

Crystal

kickbox
There is concert on play now. Andre Rieu, a violinist from Dublin, is now playing the LAST ROSE. So beautiful the music that i was touched.(sensitive??Humm. :cool: )

Another one is 'Irish Washerwoman'. It is so exciting. Everyone stands up, dancing, and shaking their hands, bodies. What amazing that music brings to us.

Any one else likes classic music? Would you like to share your favorit? I assumed that people who like reading will love those classic music as well (simplistic thinking? whatever. :p ).

Bests. :) Enjoy your music!

Yes, I enjoy classical music :)

Fav "classical" composers are Shubert ( Ave maria in particular ) and Vivaldi.

Fav contemporary classical - Ludovico Einaudi. Check him out if you have not heard him! He plays the piano and it's very very beautiful :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

I've never really taken the time to really listen to classical music. My parents own quite a few albums, but no one ever listens to them.

Classic music? I love classic music!

Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
The Doors
Jimi Hendrix

I could go on & on. :cool:

RaVeN

You the man, RaVeN!

Anyway, classical music? Nope. Not for me.

And Watercrystal, Andre Rieu is Dutch, actually.

Cheers, Martin :D

I love some classical music.

Tchaicovksy's 1812
Beethoven Symphony No. 9

And I like that one from that Carmen opera. I can never remember the name, but I'm sure someone will know which one I mean.

Oh, and my personal favourite is Figaro. The one from the very beginning to Mrs Doubtfire.
:D

Raven, I think my hubby is in your camp.

I like classical music, but don't listen to it too terribly often. I really like Mozart, Bach (same birthday as me, I did actually know that one but not the others that were mentioned in the other thread) and Samuel Barber, Holst, Debussy, Ravel, Haydn, Vivaldi.

igkuk7 said:
I love some classical music.

Tchaicovksy's 1812
Beethoven Symphony No. 9

And I like that one from that Carmen opera. I can never remember the name, but I'm sure someone will know which one I mean.

Oh, and my personal favourite is Figaro. The one from the very beginning to Mrs Doubtfire.
:D

:eek: Oh, Figaro, my love. And, Carmen, and Water Music by vivaldi.

BESTS. Good day, every one.

Back