• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

so refreshing

maey

Hi guys! I'm a 16 year old female, living in San Antonio, Texas. I'm interested in reading fiction, true crime, comical, and action/adventure type of novels. Today I just posted something in the fiction section of the forum.
It's refreshing to finally be part of a more intellectual corner of the net such as this bookforum =).

maey said:
It's refreshing to finally be part of a more intellectual corner of the net such as this bookforum =).

Intellectual? Are you sure? :D Anyway, welcome to the forum! :)

Hello and welcome to the forum..

Have to say that I resent any implication that I might be intelligent. As many will tell you that is not the case..

Hay

Welcome from the Hill Country, maey! I have family in Seguin! If you're looking for an exceptional local "crime fiction" author, look for a book called "Capitol Offense" by Hill Kemp. He was a Texas legislator for a number of years, and according to the Austin Star newspaper, the book is all of the worst of Texas politics, with murder in the mix. I think it's a small press, though, so you might have to hunt on Amazon. But it's very good!

maey said:
Hi guys! I'm a 16 year old female, living in San Antonio, Texas. I'm interested in reading fiction, true crime, comical, and action/adventure type of novels. Today I just posted something in the fiction section of the forum.

Welcome, maey :)
guess you might find friends here.

cheers,
watercrystal

Hey, Welcome to the Forum!! :)

As for the intellectual thing ... have you actually read the threads here!! Really??!! Go on, admit it, you havnt have you!! Certainly not anyone's featuring donkey/monkey/penguins hybrids anyway. Ho hum, carry on regardless :)

Phil

phil_t said:
Hey, Welcome to the Forum!! :)

As for the intellectual thing ... have you actually read the threads here!! Really??!! Go on, admit it, you havnt have you!! Certainly not anyone's featuring donkey/monkey/penguins hybrids anyway. Ho hum, carry on regardless :)

Phil

And we mustn't forget the ones about your ass....

Ooooh, touched a nerve :D

To misquote Men Behaving Badly 'Take anything you want, but just dont hurt my Ass'

Phil

SillyWabbit said:
Phil's ass is NOT spam. It's quality ass and a forum legend :cool:

It also smells of straw and poop.

Aaah but here lies the problem. Phils ass is pre-Freya days, and thus ever since I joined there has been constant reference to this... beast, and I have remained confused.

Fear not, Phil's ass remains available to those of all ages, regardless of whether you were here back in the 'good ole days', when feats of derring-do occured everyday and hobnobs were freely available to all.

Feel free to pet it, it doesnt bite ;)

Phil

Back