• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sparkchaser's Book Giveaway I

sparkchaser

Administrator and Stuntman
Staff member
Howdy folks!

After sorting through a few boxes of books that I brought back from my parent's house, I have some that I no longer want. Instead of giving them to Goodwill or a used bookshop, I have decided to have a contest and give them away on there. I'll pay shipping.

The titles:

Modern Soviet Weapons, edited by Ray Bonds ISBN 0-13-823758-1

Modern Airborne Missiles, by Bill Gunston ISBN 0-668-05822-6

Modern Fighters and Attack Aircraft, by Bill Gunston ISBN 0-13-451162-X

Aircraft Markings, by Barry C. Wheeler ISBN 0-13-451105-0

Army Uniforms Since 1945, by Digby Smith & Michael Chappell ISBN 0-7137-083-7

The rules:

If you are interested in these books, simply post in this thread stating so. One entry per person please.

I really hate to do this but I am only to make this available to regular posters.

Contest will end on December 7. Sometime after December 7, I will use a die rolling site to randomly determine the winner. I'll contact you via PM and get your books sent out.

Good luck!

I'd really rather enjoy receiving these books. I love books and will take any books that anyone here doesn't want. One question though; Will it cost me money?

Your powers of deduction would rival those of Holmes himself. :p

I bought most of those while I was in high school and reading a lot of Tom Clancy and Larry Bond and playing Harpoon. They're chock full of wonderful information but they're not relevant to me right now in my life.

It's an all or nothing deal. I'll have to ask Stewart if he can add it to my original post.

What if someone foreign claims it and bankrupts you on the postage? You know, just for funnies.

I had a bit of a mishap on Friday and was out of service over the weekend.

I'll keep this open until Wednesday.

Back