• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Speed Reading - Simple Reading Techniques (Fresh on the Kindle Store)

Would you read this book?

• No - I am not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I don't want to increase my reading speed

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YesSir

upload_2017-12-26_14-59-21.png

Are you interested in learning how to speed read?
You are about to embark on a journey to discovering proven, yet simple reading techniques that will drastically increase your reading speed! Say goodbye to wasting precious time reading written information slowly, and say hello to speedily cruising through books, articles, and essays with ease. This book will take you through all of the necessary steps to becoming the speed reader that you have always dreamed of becoming. From basic ideas like minimizing distractions while reading, to strategic plans and practices to take your reading skills to the next level, this book will give you the information you need to become a successful speed reader.

If you are interested, check out my book: :)

https://www.amazon.com/Speed-Reading-Techniques-Sacrificing-Comprehension-ebook/dp/B07882G7H9

Hey everyone!

Even if you decide not to check out the book, I still appreciate your time! If you could leave some feedback by answering the poll question it would be extremely helpful. I hope you have a great day :)

Back