• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Spoilers

Miss Shelf said:
isn't anyone else going to come to the defense of that lovable bunny??

lovable my ass....no, not my ass...leckerts ass maybe...no wait, he's into caribou...any way.....no , nobody likes a filthy varmit like wabbit, except maybe rainbow girl......she's mentioned a fondness for his ilk.......

you two are starting to scare me! :eek: Go to McDonalds and see if that satisfies your appetite, and leave the poor bunny alone!

Ronald McDonald wasn't hittin' on our women! He has it coming! Wascally wabbit.

and Penguins, Moto. Don't forget those cute little, squeezable penguins! and, in my defense, neither Caribou nor Penguins are rodents! :D

I don't know miss shelf.....I had such high hopes, dreams, fantasy's, and urges for you....but this attraction to some everyday, garden variety, pest has made me start to wonder if we are really meant for each other.....where's my jennashleagorhspamzilla......I need some "special" attention......

just as an aside miss shelf.....haven't you noticed my avatar....I'm covered in fur too...and stripey to boot.....plus....I have a longer.... tail :eek: :eek: :D .....and retractable claws :eek: :D :D .....rrrrrreaaaarrrrrrrr..... :D

Miss Shelf said:
isn't anyone else going to come to the defense of that lovable bunny??

I will, I like that bunny, he's such a lovely shade of blue. Now play nice boys or it'll have to turn into fridge city around here. Us ladies will band together cover up from head to toe and confine our playfulness to PMs ;)

I can't believe you'd hide behind that adorable Hobbes! I must say I am shocked, yes, shocked that you two are continuing this mystifying vendetta against that harmless, huggable bunny, all in the name of satisfying your base, carnal urges. I hereby annoounce my intention of becoming a cloistered nun. :p

leckert stands in his chair and waves his arms maniacally in the air

OOOH, ME! PICK ME! CONQUER ME FIRST!!!

Miss Shelf said:
you wouldn't tlike the kind of conquering I'm thinking about, trust me! :p

if it involves one of you hottie TBF ladies touching me in any way...

me likey!

sirmyk said:
There are a lot of horny married people in this thread... Scarry.

You have to have a lot of time on your hands to accomplish that artistic sentence! :D

and didn't I hear that married people get less sex than unmarried people?

Back