• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Spoilers

Motokid said:
don't forget the wine, the magic wand, jennashleagorhspamzilla, and the ability to keep a secret....

...unlike leckert, who seems to have tucked his tail between his legs and scurried off like a cockroach caught in the light....

Jesus, what kind of fucking mutant tail-growing cockroaches do you have in Delaware!!! :eek: Actually, I have been pursuing romantic interests via another thread. Ricky really has a great ass, and my poopsie showed me her picture! :D

I do not fear the light! I only avoid it! :D

I really have nothing to say, just wanted to try the new trick, Miss Shelf is a doll :)

Why thank you Moto :) now all we need is a big vat of jello and some skimpy swim suits to wrestle in and you'd be set.

Moto, im telling your wife you are hitting on all these lovely young girls said a jealous bunny feeling left out :D

I certainly hope Mrs. Moto is not the jealous or vengeful type. I may have to go back in hiding then. Wabbit I always like having you around :)

I heard Mrs Moto is very vengeful and handy with the garden clippers! :D And... thank you, Ronny :)

YES! You don't want to tangle with her. Why not forget that moto character and fly to London? :D

hey, wabbits are allowed to hit on the lovely girls too :p

:D

Wabbit said:
YES! You don't want to tangle with her. Why not forget that moto character and fly to London? :D

hey, wabbits are allowed to hit on the lovely girls too :p

:D

Ok but no blood pudding or tripe though, I might experiment a little but I do have some bounds :D

Ronny said:
Ok but no blood pudding or tripe though, I might experiment a little but I do have some bounds :D

OK, it's a deal!!! No blood pudding or trip! What about haggis? The heart, lungs, and kidney of a sheep boiled in it's own stomach? :D

Wabbit said:
OK, it's a deal!!! No blood pudding or trip! What about haggis? The heart, lungs, and kidney of a sheep boiled in it's own stomach? :D

Ah, I'll skip that, too. How about we live on chocolate, cake, ice cream milk & cookies :) .

POOPSIE!

What's all this "wabbit" talk? You need to stay away from furry critters and motor heads. You know what you really want is a musician!

I know how to take care of silly wabbits...

awww.inetres.com_gp_anime_bb_bb_ht01.jpg

MOTO! I thought we had a deal? :mad:

Ronny said:
Ah, I'll skip that, too. How about we live on chocolate, cake, ice cream milk & cookies :) .

Hmmm fantastic plan! :D OK, it's a deal :)

leckert said:
: POOPSIE!

What's all this "wabbit" talk? You need to stay away from furry critters and motor heads. You know what you really want is a musician!

I know how to take care of silly wabbits...

Don't mess with he bunny, dude! Have you seen them there Bugs Bunny toons? The hunter always looses! :D

Mari said:
Moby Dick wins.

SPOILER: I told you it was a spoiler.

LOL!!!! That's fantastic!!!!!! :)

Back