• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Spoilers

Ronny, you better make sure there isn't a Mrs. Leckert who's handy with garden shears and orders Ginsu knives from HSN!

ladies ladies.....there's no need to fear the little mrs. motokid....she's as gentle as can be and wouldn't hurt a fly.....besides....she's way too busy to be prodding around TBF......it's all good....peace baby...peace....no need for hiding under things....come to motokid....it'll be just fine.....

...and who let that damn wabbit back in....skat you waskilly varmit...skat....you have to watch out for varmits ladies....they always need some way to file down those long, nasty, buck teeth they have in front.....a little nibble here and there is fine but you don't want some critter gnawin' on everything day and night, week after week....and do you remember how often they multiply?????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Miss Shelf said:
sometimes gals just like to cuddle with warm, furry creatures! ;)

.... with big, long, nasty, sharp, pointed, teeth....and they leave little poop pellets everywhere.....and I have facial hair.....that's furry....

facial hair is nothing compared to the warm, velvety touch of a furry ear tickling my...oh, never mind. :eek:

Miss Shelf said:
facial hair is nothing compared to the warm, velvety touch of a furry ear tickling my...oh, never mind. :eek:

I wonder if SirMyk would let me borrow his bunny suit? I'll lend it to you, motokid, if you leave Ronny alone!

keep your bunny suit, I say you and I band together and beat the snot out of wabbit until he leaves us all alone....then you and I high-five and let the chicks have the spoils of our actions....

Motokid said:
keep your bunny suit, I say you and I band together and beat the snot out of wabbit until he leaves us all alone....then you and I high-five and let the chicks have the spoils of our actions....

I have a shovel and a carrot... you sneak around behind him...

Here, wittle bunny wabbit... I dot a nice fwesh cawwot.... hehehe

Elmer Fudd got nothin' on leckert and me....we're defending our ladies....we got nothin' but mean, nasty, bad intentions for anyone what comes a messin' with our ladies.....

and leckert, the only thing we'll need that shovel for is for burying that ugly furball after we pummel the ever lovin' stuffin out of him....I got my pitbull on standby if'n we need to flush the varmit out of any small places he tries to hide....

pretty typical of a varmit ain't it...comes in when we're not around...stirs up the shit....runs out and hides....kinda like a cockroach....or a pest of any sort.....it's the real men that stand up and call out thier competition....real men like us leckert.....we're all that and a bag a chips...ruffles too.....

yeah! with some french onion dip!

and a beer.

ooohhhh, beeeer!

what were we doing, again? Oh, yeah, manly men. Hunting wabbit. flea-bitten varmit!

ever had wabbit stew....I haven't...and I think it's about time I tried it......I've had wabbit fur gloves...very nice...we could skin the varmit, get nice little ladies gloves made out of 'em and give presents to our cute little hotties....

Motokid said:
ever had wabbit stew....I haven't...and I think it's about time I tried it......I've had wabbit fur gloves...very nice...we could skin the varmit, get nice little ladies gloves made out of 'em and give presents to our cute little hotties....

I'm thinking handcuffs! fur-lined handcuffs! and Wabbit stew is pretty good! I hope he's big enough to make enough stew! I kind of think he might be a scrawny little shit.

Back