• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stay alert! Trust no-one! Keep your laser handy!

Themistocles

Guess who's just got a copy of Paranoia XP...

Paranoia is a really quite ancient tabletop RPG, recently revamped. Only it's an RPG with a difference. Stuff the fantasy, it's sci-fi slapstick satire, with mutant commie traitors and insane AI governing post-holocaust hive cities. The rulebook is a true work of comedy genius ("Attention burning citizen: Please observe the 'no smoking' sign; "'Acceptable Behaviour?' Who authorized that?") and the game features an unusual twist in that it is actually treason for anyone bar the GM to know the rules.

Paranoia is fun. Other games are not fun. Buy Paranoia.

sounds good :) I always wanted to play the table top pencil and paper version but never got around to it.

I just rolled this D20 and consulted the chat. With my +10 coolness :cool: modifer and a result of 20 it means I am not only Dungeon Master but also a demi God!

I never played this much myself, but my brother used to run games. I should get him the new edition for Xmas.

SillyWabbit said:
I just rolled this D20 and consulted the chat. With my +10 coolness :cool: modifer and a result of 20 it means I am not only Dungeon Master but also a demi God!

I don't think so! just for that I'm going to slap the **** out of you.

now, drop those sweatpants, wabbit.

Back