• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

*Steps in*

I remember Martin scolding me for quoting every single post, so I'll just do this: :D

CDA said:
and another new person says 'hello Stella' :)
Howdy!

SFG75 said:
I don't remember-but good to see you posting for the first time. :) Don't be a stranger. :)
I haven't been here in a year! Hello to you!

cajunmama said:
Good to see you again, Stella!!
Great to see you again! =)

Stewart said:
They won't say. Dan Brown's next book, The Book Forum Code, will seek to unravel the mystery.
Ahh, well.

Hi, Stella. I remember you. I was lurking here back when you were still posting, but seeing as I was lurking you won't remember me. I didn't start posting until relatively recently.

Welcome back :)

Stella Leanna said:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So how are you and Phil?! :D
We're fine :) Phil doesn't come around so much anymore but he does pop his head in from time to time. Glad to see you are back :D

Jemima Aslana said:
Hi, Stella. I remember you. I was lurking here back when you were still posting, but seeing as I was lurking you won't remember me. I didn't start posting until relatively recently.

Welcome back :)

Haha I'm glad you remember me (and I hope you don't remember much of my nonsense, haha I used to spam A LOT).

Thank you! And it's good you're not "lurking" anymore. :D Nice to meet cha.

Ice said:
We're fine :) Phil doesn't come around so much anymore but he does pop his head in from time to time. Glad to see you are back :D

So are you guys married already? I was supposed to be at the wedding. :( :D

I always found you two cute. :) With all the teasing! Haha! Glad to be back as well and to see everyone!

Stella Leanna said:
So are you guys married already? I was supposed to be at the wedding. :( :D
:p No we're not married yet. It was supposed to be this summer but we never got round to organising it :eek: We will at some point :D

Howdy, Stella.

You have certainly missed all the excitement!

Hope it gets exciting again, soon!

Don't know who you are, but you seem nice... Welcome back.

:D

Stella Leanna said:
Oh wow. I haven't been here for so long now! Do you guys still remember me? :(

*GIVES EVERYONE HUGE HUGS*
Hmm...I do recall seeing you around from time to time ;) *Big hugs to you too*

leckert said:
Howdy, Stella.

You have certainly missed all the excitement!

Hope it gets exciting again, soon!

Don't know who you are, but you seem nice... Welcome back.

:D

Thank you!!!

And don't you worry, I'm REALLY, REALLY NICE. :D

Stella Leanna said:
Oh wow. I haven't been here for so long now! Do you guys still remember me? :(

*GIVES EVERYONE HUGE HUGS*
If they don't rememeber you - they sure as hell won't rememeber me!
:p

novella said:
Hey Marquis! How's the new house?
Hi Novella, how are you?

The new house is wonderful. I've never been a homey/houseproud type, until now. I even keep it tidy! Really have got it ship shape, re-did the "pointing" between the bricks. The neighbors are great. However only having moved in for 6 months.....I knew it was too good to be true...
Work is almost unbearable these days, top heavy management style and I'm under appreciated, my role has actually taken a backward step. Now I've been head hunted for a very very senior role with a salary MUCH higher than what i'm on......only problem is it's in Germany :confused:
So It would mean leaving my Idyll. :(

I looked at the houses in Germany and although they're solidly built they just don't compare......
Lots to think about over the next few weeks....
What have you been up to?

Marquis Rex said:
Hi Novella, how are you?

The new house is wonderful. I've never been a homey/houseproud type, until now. I even keep it tidy! Really have got it ship shape, re-did the "pointing" between the bricks. The neighbors are great. However only having moved in for 6 months.....I knew it was too good to be true...
Work is almost unbearable these days, top heavy management style and I'm under appreciated, my role has actually taken a backward step. Now I've been head hunted for a very very senior role with a salary MUCH higher than what i'm on......only problem is it's in Germany :confused:
So It would mean leaving my Idyll. :(

I looked at the houses in Germany and although they're solidly built they just don't compare......
Lots to think about over the next few weeks....
What have you been up to?

Me? More of the same--chipping words out of the wordmine, slaving over a hot keyboard, you know . . .

Your house sounds wonderful. Having to choose between two very good things . . . that's a tough one. Maybe you could do a temporary house swap with someone in Germany.

Your comment about top-heavy management reminds me of the Wall St. brokerage my brother worked for--their corporate mgmt style was symbolized by an upside-down t You were required to keep this symbol on your desk to remind you off all the people 'over' you. Terrible idea.

Back