• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sticky for member introduction section

SFG75

I'd like to see a sticky whereby authors can post introductions. It would tidy up the area a bit as they drop in to tell us that they've been published by irrelevantpublishing.com and that they hope we'll read their book. After that, they never post again. To me, it would just look a bit more pleasing to see the section a bit more tidy. We'd have a thread with a lot of posts, rather than a shotgun pattern of a ton of threads with one or two posts behind them.

O.K., I'll stop with the espresso for tonight......carry on.:D

It's a good idea but I don't see how we can get 100%, or even 50%, compliance with it without towing errant introduction threads there. I doubt 25% of the people that register here read the ToS.

With hindsight, I'm wondering if I should introduce myself. I never did that on here but when I registered I thought I wouldn't stay long. :D

With hindsight, I'm wondering if I should introduce myself. I never did that on here but when I registered I thought I wouldn't stay long. :D

That would be cool-but there is a big difference-you aren't here just to hawk a book and take flight. :D

Back