• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Stuck on an Island Question

mehastings said:
For games I'd bring Tuck (which involves a deck of cards - two for one), scrabble and trivial pursuit. I'd hope that Ell and Stewart would be on the island with me so I'd have someone to play with. I bet I'd kick Stewart's ass in Disney Trivial Pursuit!
I'd love to play Scrabble with you. I only have one friend who's willing to play with me. She lives quite far away, so we don't get to play very often. I've never played Trivial Pursuit, but think I'd like it. I'm one of those people with a headful of useless information that only comes in handy for games like these.

Knock yourselves out, boys and girls. I've been meaning to install this for a while now (don't know if it's any good; just came across it one day), but since my computer isn't connected to the Internet right now...

Ell said:
I'd love to play Scrabble with you. I only have one friend who's willing to play with me. She lives quite far away, so we don't get to play very often. I've never played Trivial Pursuit, but think I'd like it. I'm one of those people with a headful of useless information that only comes in handy for games like these.

How funny, I love Scrabble & Boggle but when I bring it out the room clears :) I've not played Trivia Pursuit but I like the Jeopardy & Who Wants to be a Millionaire board games.

Back