• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sub-Forums under Harry Potter

Crimson Eliot

Hello fellow wizards, witches, and muggles

I was wondering if it could be possible, if we created 6 (7 in the future) sub-forums under the Harry Potter forum, one for each book, self-titled of course, to just talk about one book in each forum to avoid confusion in this massive forum talking about all the 6 at once. So maybe the moderators could put this existing Harry Potter forum and its threats in General Harry Potter or just deleting it, but it wouldn't delete any of our post messaging stats, and just created again 6 forums under one BIG Harry Potter forum to start over nice and clean, and from there people can deliberate on all the points, facts, opionions, etc. etc. about one specific HP Book in its own sub-forum.

I do hope you all will take it in consideration and please do comment/ask/etc.etc. (as long as its kind and not too brutal).

Thank you.

I think there's so much cross-referencing that this is not such a good suggestion. Are there so many threads it's hard to track things?

Personally I do not feel the books warrant such measures being taken. There are only 71 threads in the entire sub-forum - that is nowhere near enough to warrant such a split. Most of the books (except for the current one) will not be heavily discussed any further and as Oberon said, a lot of cross referencing takes place in the posts.

JMO :)

Back