• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Suggestions: February - June 2015

Yes I am interested. I am still finishing it up. It has taken me forever to get through it, not because I haven't enjoyed it but more just lack of time. Anyhow I think Bring Up The Bodies was the sequel to Wolf Hall. Maybe the one might help you enjoy the other? I am looking forward to the next one. Mantel's style takes a little getting used to. Before I started Wolf Hall, I read a great bit of advice for reading the book. I can't remember where I read it, maybe an Amazon review. Anyway the advice was that 95% of the time Mantel uses the word "he" she is referring to Cromwell. Sounds simple but that little piece of advice stood me in good stead through this novel, so I figured I would pass it along...

Probably no rush, I'm in line at the library to get the hardback copy of Wolf Hall so it may take a week or so. Will keep in touch.

I would be interested in discussing Wolf Hall for the June read. Am currently waiting for a copy to be made available from the local library, I think I'm about 3rd or 4th on the list so should get it in plenty of time for June. Hopefully 753C and others might join in?

Back