• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Suggestions: May 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ell

This thread will close on April 1

A maximum of ten books will be put to the vote.

If more than 10 books are suggested, then books which have more than one nomination will take priority (books with three nominations get priority over books with two etc.).

The remainder will be put forward in the order they are suggested until the 10 voting slots are filled.

Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - Robert M. Pirsig
Great book, at least as far as I have come in it.

hay82 said:
Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance - Robert M. Pirsig
Great book, at least as far as I have come in it.
I second this. This book has been on my TBR list from a long time.

Davita's Harp by Chaim Potok, simply because I'm soon reading it with my reading group and it might be nice to find out what people elsewhere think of the book.

297lh5

I would also submit

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night

and

One Hundred Years of Solitude

Either one sounds pretty interesting. sylvia :)

I am pretty sure this is an advertisement. :eek: I thought it sounded somewhat interesting, so I searched for it online. I found it promoted all over the place by a person with the same username.

mehastings said:
I am pretty sure this is an advertisement. :eek: I thought it sounded somewhat interesting, so I searched for it online. I found it promoted all over the place by a person with the same username.

Sorry to be dumb! :confused:
But what is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back