• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

SuperReaderGirl's Book Thoughts

SuperReaderGirl

Forum Owner
Staff member
Hi, all! I'll be posting my reviews and general thoughts about the books I've read in this thread. Feel free to share your feedback as well.

Here are my definitions for my star ratings:

:star1: - I most likely won't finish a book if I feel it is only worth a 1-star rating, so I doubt you'll see any of these

:star2: - Was OK but I didn't really enjoy it and wouldn't really recommend it.

:star3: - Pretty good book. Enjoyable, but not amazing

:star4: - I really liked it. Could have used some improvements, but overall a great book.

:star5: - I loved this book. There's not much I can think of that would have made it better. Highly recommended.

Your ratings are pretty close to mine. Although I have finished one-star books. Mores the pity. heh
I have wished for a 0 star rating, on occasion though. :D

The distinguishing between two and three stars causes me a lot of consternation. I almost feel that three stars is too much of a "free pass." If I don't finish a book, it's almost a one star. If only we had star and a half increments....hmmmmmmm...:devillook

Back