• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Supersize Me

Also, whilst people say they've known for years the bad effect such food can have, even the doctors were astounded by how badly it affected him so rapidly. I do think his gf releasing the diet is going to far though.

I hope to god no one does eat 3 fast food meals a day (even a week to be honest), but he made his dr & other health professionals know what his plan was & none of them predicted he would have such liver problems for a start.

Spurlock has a new show, 30 days. The premise is he spends a month under a particular restriction. In one show he lives on US minimum wage for a month. It could potentially be really powerful and have a political message. I think it's a good idea, but I haven't seen the result. He also looks at Islam, binge drinking, and anti-aging regimens.

I am very curious if anyone addicted to MCs, KFCs or these kind of Fast Foods changed their mind 180 degrees after seeing this documentary! :eek:

Kind of hard to answer, as I don't know anyone who would admit to being 'addicted' to McDonalds food.

I'm a bit of a compulsive overeater, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, it's a constant struggle for me to get over it. There was a time when I was eating fast food everyday. I was working as a housekeeper at the time, so I could easily eat 5000 calories a day and still lose weight. I lost 30 pounds in four months like that. Fast food is addictive in my opinion, which is why i simply can't eat it, because if I eat it one day, chances are I'll want it againt he next and the next. I can't eat it at all, even though I love it.

Back