• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Sweet Tooth...

-Carlos-

Which is your favorite candy? I love the following: Peanut M&Ms and Jordan Almonds. Mmm Mmm good.

candy.jpg

awww.jordanalmonds.com_images_jordan_20almonds_20assort_202.jpg

Jaffas. They may be a NZ invention, I'm not sure. Orange on the outside, chocolate inside. Once I start eating them I can't stop.
10i54d1.jpg

i adore Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, big ones, mini ones, don't care which! of course, they are not sold in Australia, apart from some speciality chocolate shops, or i sometimes order them online from a place in Melbourne that sells US foods to us poor deprived aussies or homesick americans probably! :D

other than that, Lindt chocolate, in any form.. :)

Ronny said:
I like the Endangered Species bars...

Yes, me too. I had to get up at 4:30 this morning, so I had an Orangutan for breakfast as a consolation prize.

I also like Equal Exchange, Art Bars, and Green & Black's (Maya Gold is the best). Thankfully they are all quite costly so I don't eat all that much chocolate.

Really though, my a weakness is Good n' Plenty.

I just like plain dark chocolate (but any chocolate will work, really) and licorice. Not, by any means, that I'll say 'no' to other types of candy...:D

There's no chocolate brown font colour? Weird, considering the new design ;) Let it be read that my favourite candy is chocolate, chocolate and chocolate. My preferred bar has 72% cocoa with crushed cocoa beans. I am also working on a cake that will mix a dark chocolate sticky cake with a white chocolate sticky cake. Chocolate. Chocolate!

*mrkgnao*

I really like eating Terry's chocolate oranges! Milk chocolate, mind you, because I can't stand dark chocolate. Also I like those bags of Cadbury eggs that come out around Easter. Yummy chocolate with the candy coating, not the cream filled ones, yet I adore those too.

There's a shop not too far from here that sells organic dark chocolate with bits of dried lavender flowers throughout. I like that one okay.

StillILearn said:
There's a shop not too far from here that sells organic dark chocolate with bits of dried lavender flowers throughout. I like that one okay.
Is this the one? I've seen it in the store and come close to buying it. I love lavendar cookies, but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it in chocolate. If it's the same one you like, I'll give it a try.

mehastings said:
Is this the one? I've seen it in the store and come close to buying it. I love lavendar cookies, but I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it in chocolate. If it's the same one you like, I'll give it a try.

Yup! Yummy. ;)

Wintergreen Lifesavers or Tic Tac`s.
We don`t have wintergreen flavour in the UK so I can only buy some when I`m on holiday in the US.
Wintergreen tastes like germoline smells.

Back