• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

SFG75

Need a movie to escape? Need senseless humor? This movie is for you. I absolutely love Will Ferrell's wit, not to mention the stereotyping of NASCAR and sponsorships in general. Our French members may take an interest in Jean Girard, driving the #55 Perrier sponsored car.;) Though for some reason, I believe a certain place will cool over before Perrier sponsors anything at NASCAR.
Talladega Nights official website

btw-Forumula 1 is boring.:D

Iv had this sitting on the table for weeks now. Not been inspired to watch it which is wierd as i love the Anchorman. Will get round to it soon if my boyfriend has his way.

This movie's hilarious.

It is better than Anchorman and 40 Year Old Virgin combined.

Non-stop action.

The film is not as tightly structured as Anchorman but i overall enjoyed it alot more. One of the funniest films i've watched this year

'I'll save my friend from the invisible fire' and the interview scene with his hands! the only time in recent memory where i'll buy it day it's released on dvd.

Weird, I saw this for the first time this past Wednesday... I've seen all these "Frat Pack" films (I don't particularly like them although I find them somewhat entertaining, it's nice when you don't want to think - I have a boyfriend & his friends always bring 'em over)... but I think this was the worst of all of them.

It had very few funny moments. :rolleyes:

I liked this movie, but I didn't think it was anything to rave about. Worth watching, but I wouldn't buy it. Still way funny, though, so don't bite my head off.

i laughed so hard i cried. saw it in the theater. i think i was in the perfect mood for it. it is one of those you-have-to-be-in-the-right-mood movies.

Back