• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

TBF: Moderation Issues

In semi seriousness, excessive spam, bad. Dull spam, bad. But the Raven Litany spam of the good ol' days, that was funny as ****.

Freya said:
No answers. Then it is decided. Spam is good.

Crickey, look who's back from the dead. The vamp Freya! Ahoy there. As Dick Cheney said, "now where's that wascawy wabbit."

Freya said:
In semi seriousness, excessive spam, bad. Dull spam, bad. But the Raven Litany spam of the good ol' days, that was funny as ****.

Owww...yeah baby....that's what I'm talkin 'bout....bring it Freya!!!!

ohh....ohhh ohhh....me, pick me...

although I don't think you like my taste, seeing as how you've taken quite a bite out of me in the past...

mmmmm, errrrr..... I think I'll beg to differ on that one, but if you need a neck I'll trust you one last time.

novella said:
Crickey, look who's back from the dead. The vamp Freya! Ahoy there. As Dick Cheney said, "now where's that wascawy wabbit."

Maybe just maybe Wabbit has a life outside the forum walls :)
This thread to me is a insult to wabbit whos not here at the present time to stick up for himself.
Thats really unfair and what about the other mods????? There are two more of them or are they angels????? sorry there is three!
You carnt dis one without the others they all make the forum run in the absence of Darren Lewis

ruby said:
This thread to me is a insult to wabbit whos not here at the present time to stick up for himself.
Thats really unfair and what about the other mods????? There are two more of them or are they angels????? sorry there is three!
You carnt dis one without the others they all make the forum run in the absence of Darren Lewis

I wasn't dissing Wabbit, I was dissing Dick Cheney!

I did wonder where novella's quote came into it all. No doubt someone will have been 'avin' a pop at the other.

ruby said:

I agree Ruby. What gets me is that every now and again there has to be these 'witch hunts' some people just have to make a very big issue out of things. It was done with Martin , and Sitram and now Wabbit is the bad guy. Hey Novella you want to apply for Chief Moderator? Why can't you guys play nicely, talk without malice. These people are doing the best they can. Do your part to behave what's the problem here? Read books, talk about them if you want - look for new titles.
Stop bitching - give the guy a break.

nighthawk said:
.. now Wabbit is the bad guy.
I was unaware that this thread was purely created to dig at Wabbit - in fact there have been quite a few compliments directed at Wabbit throughout this thread if you would care to take a look at the whole thing rather than just getting the "general idea" from a post or two. There is no finger-pointing or flaming going on in this thread - we are merely expressing some of the issues that we have with the moderation as a whole. This was what I was intending to do with my post, and I'm sure that is what the majority of other posters had in mind too. As far as I'm aware, there is no "malice" in this thread, just a lot of good points being raised in regards to the policing on this board. I'm quite confuzled as to why you see it differently.

StillI - sorry about the mix up earlier - kudos to you then! It just seemed like such a Moto-y thread, and I'm very forgetful :eek:

MonkeyCatcher said:
I was unaware that this thread was purely created to dig at Wabbit - in fact there have been quite a few compliments directed at Wabbit throughout this thread if you would care to take a look at the whole thing rather than just getting the "general idea" from a post or two. There is no finger-pointing or flaming going on in this thread - we are merely expressing some of the issues that we have with the moderation as a whole. This was what I was intending to do with my post, and I'm sure that is what the majority of other posters had in mind too. As far as I'm aware, there is no "malice" in this thread, just a lot of good points being raised in regards to the policing on this board. I'm quite confuzled as to why you see it differently.

StillI - sorry about the mix up earlier - kudos to you then! It just seemed like such a Moto-y thread, and I'm very forgetful :eek:

I'm glad you came back, MC. I'm another person who's not seeing this thread as a personal attack on Wabbit or on anybody else. I'm simply delighting in the (excuse the expression) monkey business that's taking place around here right now. In starting this thread, I was only agreeing with Motokid that this kind of funny and creative stuff is what's been missing from the forum lately.

Speaking for myself, I'd love to have much, much more of the same to look forward to. Who knows, some of it might even wear off on this "relative newbie". I could stand to lighten up and have some fun. :D

Back