• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

TBF: Moderation Issues

My only question is why so many people stick around, when they're so unhappy. Bizarre. Although equally bizarre is the one who randomly posts after so many months of inactivity I suppose. Oh gosh, I wonder if I did anything warning worthy before I took off last time. Whoopsi.

I must confess, you were hardly my favourite of the bunch Moto. However after a quick scan of the latest threads, you seem to be relatively bearable. Have you mellowed?

I do miss you Freya. Thanks for stopping in.

Hope things are not as bad as you made them seem in an earlier post.

Please drop in again.

Well things are exactly as I said. You have to balance it out with the fact I had a great holiday and had lots of free booze, and - it suddenly all seems ok.

Freya said:
I had a great holiday and had lots of free booze, and - it suddenly all seems ok.

Well then, at the risk of sounding like some other TBF'r

Cheers to ya Freya !!!!

Indeed. Cheers. You know I sign my paperwork off, 'Cheers, Freya' everyday at work, and had never thought about it. Although my paper work often involves requests for other people to get up off their arses and do something, so it doesn't seem so horrendously out of place.

Well, Mr. 8000 posts disappeared many months ago. Not sure many here would even know who I'm spamming about...I mean talking about...typing...

I believe it was just an unfortunate language barrier type thingymidoodah.

So anyway, back on topic. Sillywabbit!

Very, but I'm jetlagged.

Actually, maybe anyone who has anything pointful to say on topic can just do it, and I'll continue to spam it up to heckity.

nighthawk said:
Would just like to point out that Wabbit's total of 7,924 posts isn't exactly what you'd call a sign of laziness or sitting back.

Have you read them? The quantity, like that of his namesake (the shamed ex-mod, Martin), is mostly spam based post tipping.

Stewart, you're about 20 posts too late...

Motokid said:
ahhh....number of posts and doing the job of moderating are not one and the same.

I'd be willing to bet many 1000's of those posts by wabbit are more spamified than anything most have seen here in quite some time.

Just remember how many posts Martin had too.

And me for that matter...and I'm not a mod.

Post count does not reflect on how a mod does their job.

Back