• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Teen books

E>M>M>A

I'm into the kind where people,
-Fall in love
-Go on adventures
-Travel
-Discover stuff about themselves

Has anyone got any suggestions for me?
My favourite of those catergories is Spain or Shine (in the S.A.S.S series)
A girl goes to Spain for a semester falls in love with a guy etc.

Well I was making a list myself of these same kinds of books that I want to read and some I read before. Uhmm heres what I read so far...

Ones I read are...
*Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series. First one is Angus,Thongs and full frontal snogging. By Louise Rennison
*Teen Idol by Meg Cabot.
*Triangle.
*Avalon High By Meg Cabot
*The Earth my butt & other big round things
*The true meaning of cleavage
* Love and other four letter words by Carolyn Mackler
*Romiette and Julio

Hope I helped xD

Wow some of those seriously sound really interesting thanks.
Avalon High I've read that was pretty good,
Romiette and Julio sounds extremely entertaining and unexpected.
The Earth my butt & other big round things, The true meaning of cleavage, Love and other four letter words by Carolyn Mackler
seem like cool books. thanks heaps!

Haha. No probelm Have fun reading them. I have lots more but I wanted to give names of ones I read just in case one of them isnt all that good. Heres some others...lol
*13 Little blue envelopes...thats about travel so it suits you well :]
*When she was good by Norma Fox Mazer
Oh yah btw Romiette and Julio is my all time favorite!

I just finished reading Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Both would fit your criteria and I really liked them.

Haha. No probelm Have fun reading them. I have lots more but I wanted to give names of ones I read just in case one of them isnt all that good. Heres some others...lol
*13 Little blue envelopes...thats about travel so it suits you well :]
*When she was good by Norma Fox Mazer
Oh yah btw Romiette and Julio is my all time favorite!

I was going to suggest that one too. The main character goes on a really big scavenger hunt around Europe...and obviously falls in love :D I definatly recommend this one!

Oh gosh I can't wait to read these... especially 13 Little Blue envelopes.
Guess what? Romiette & Julio isn't in Australia, that's where I'm from, I was looking foward so much but I'm off to America in a couple of months so maybe I'll find it there.

Thankyou so much everyone!

Sweep

the sweep series is a great teen read, i loved it. when i was finish it was like "where have my friends gone?" me and my friend were reading it at the same time and we would gossip about what was happening on the school bus on the way to school... it was sad, lol. but very intertaining books, the series is about 15 short books.

I can recommend Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

It's a story about how a girl falls in love with a vampire, how complicated that can be, that is told by the book ;)

It's really refreshing, and well written.

Stephanie Meyer

I had a look at the book Twilight and it's huge! But the blac one not the one with the girl on the cover.

Sisterhood of Traveling Pants series. It's a young adult, girly stuff.
I hate to admit reading it, but, what can I say - I like to broaden my mind. :D
And, I only read the 1st of 4.

Just another reply

OOH I want to read the Sisterhood of the travelling pants. I loved the movie. and if theres more movies coming out it would be good to read all the books before they come out.

I just finished reading Twilight and New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. Both would fit your criteria and I really liked them.

I am about to start Twilight. I have recently fallen in love with "The Principles Of Love" series but Emily Franklin. You should def. look it up and check them out. There are about 6 books out so far and another coming in March of 2008

Ditto. Oh sisterhood of the traveling pants is amazing. I loved the 1st one but really couldn't get into the 2nd. I guess because the 1st of every series is def. the best!

Now I've read Twilight and the 1st 2 Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants books. I love them all!! Thanks for the recommendations everyone! I also read half of the 3rd sisterhood of the traveling pants book but I stopped. I can't wait for the movies of Twilight and 2nd Sisterhood. I think I liked the 2nd book a little more than the first, but I loved them both so much.

I would strongly suggest "The Host". The first few chapters may be a little dry, but it really picks up. It is really interesting. I fell in love with all of the characters. It made me cry a few times too. :)

Back