• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

That woman ..

wwwhackk...ohhh!!!...one
wwwwhackkk...ooohhhhh!!!!!....two
wwwwwhaaaackkkkk.....oohhhhmmmm....three
wwwwwwwwhhhhhaaaaccckkkk......ooohhhhmmmmm yesss.....four......

do you want some more you special little birthday girl.... :cool:

Happy Birthday, Jenn!! Hmm... what will you be wishing for as you blow out those candles... Peace and quiet? Unsoiled clothes for a day?

well my birthday is over in 2 minutes. i had a great day but still no cake!! sigh. i did have a white russian though.
we went to see hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy and because i've never read the books was not disappointed and laughed my guts out.

so again, thank you all. many many thanks.

ooff, my poor red bottom.....

jenngorham said:
well my birthday is over in 2 minutes. i had a great day but still no cake!!
A birthday without cake, is like the moon without cheese.
Can you settle for a picture. and a bit late.
%7B2C2B87FA-8D60-4588-805B-F4223821FC23%7D_Choc%20Mousse%20Cake%20-%20Sugar-Free.jpg

thanks hay!!!!! that was the best gift, you greek god, you!!!!!! much chocolately love being sent your way.

Sorry I missed it. Happy belated birthday, Jenn! Even though I'm late, do I still qualify for a piece of cake. I'm always thinking with my stomach. :rolleyes:

Hay82, if you haven't had cheesecake, you must try it sometime. It's to die for.

Jenn, good thing you liked that cake, I spent hours trying to make the right one. :p

RitalinKid, if I ever visit a country that has cheescake or find somewhere in little Denmark that has it, I'll be sure to try it.

i loved it, it was perfect.
do you have cream cheese? because if you do i can give you a recipe for cheese cake and you could make me one for my next birthday.

Back